Comment on any discussion topic to be automatically entered into a prize drawing to win either a free online subscription to Forensic Science Policy & Management or a top-selling forensics book.
PRIZE DRAWING TERMS & CONDITIONS
The winner will have the option of winning ONE of the following great prizes:
- Forensic Entomology: The Utility of Arthropods in Legal Investigations, Second Edition
- Forensic Science Policy & Management – free one year online journal subscription
- Forensic Science: The Basics, Second Edition
- Handbook of Forensic Toxicology for Medical Examiners
- Interpol’s Forensic Science Review
- Practical Crime Scene Analysis and Reconstruction
- Scientific Method: Applications in Failure Investigation and Forensic Science
Click on the titles above to view more detailed information.
By entering this prize drawing the entrant will be deemed to have read and understood these rules and instructions and to be bound by them.
No purchase is necessary for this competition.
Any employee of the publisher or any other person who is directly connected with this competition or their immediate family will be ineligible to enter. Persons under the age of 18 may only enter with the written consent of a parent or legal guardian.
ONE winner will be randomly chosen on November 1st 2010 to receive either ONE forensic science book from the list above or ONE year online journal subscription to Forensic Science Policy & Management. The winner will be contacted by email within two weeks. If they do not respond to that email within 30 days, another winner will be randomly selected.
Any entry which is incomplete, illegible, late, or otherwise does not comply with the rules may be deemed invalid in the sole discretion of Taylor & Francis Plc. The judge’s decision is final. The prize is not transferable and must be accepted as offered. There is no cash alternative to the competition prize.
Taylor & Francis, 325 Chestnut Street, Suite 800, Philadelphia, PA, 19106