Mediterranean Politics Online has been established to facilitate the sharing of knowledge and resources between scholars and others interested in the politics, international relations and economics of the entire Mediterranean area, ‘Mediterranean’ here being understood to refer to all those countries whose borders are defined partially or wholly by the Mediterranean Sea, and also the significance of developments in that region for other parts of the world.
We hope you will find these web pages useful – using the menus above and on the right you can access information about:
- The Mediterranean Politics Network
- Our peer-reviewed, ISI ranked journal Mediterranean Politics
- Conferences and events in the field
- Further academic and other sources of information on the politics, international relations and economics of the Mediterranean
- The Mediterranean Politics Forum
We would be very interested in receiving your views and feedback on the usefulness of this website, including suggestions for improvements or additional information. Equally, should you have any information regarding events or activities which might be of interest to other users of the site, please do let us know via the Contact Us page.